Will of Samuel David Nunn

 Know all men by these presents: That I, S.D. Nunn of Winthrop, County of Little River, State of Arkansas, of sound and disposing mind and memory, do make and bequeath this my last will and testimony, hereby revoking all former wills by at any time heretofore made.  

I do hereby constitute and appoint my daughter Chrystell Ringtoul, to be the soul executrix of my last will directing my last will.  Directing my said executrix to pay all my just debts and funeral expenses, and the legacies hereinafter given, out of my estate. 

After the payment of my said debts and funeral expenses, I give to each of my children, insurance of one thousand dollars, to be shared equally. 

And to Raymond Nunn, my grandson, I bequeath all my land and personal belongings.  In case of my death I want the rent of my place and proceeds to educate and care for Raymond Nunn. 

In testamony whereof I hereto set my hand and publish and declare this to be my last will and testament in the presence of the witnesses named below.  This the 19 day of December 1932, A.D. 

Signed, published and declared by the said S.D. Nunn for his last will and testament in presence of us who in his presence and in the presence of each other, and at his request, have subscribed our names as witnesses hereto. 

S.D. Nunn

V.L. Sessions 

Ed Morgan 

Zenobia Webb 

Filed for record this 19 day of Dec. 1932 at 3 o'clock o.m. 

Recorded this the 19 day of Dec 1932 in Record book E Misc. at page 11. 

R.W. Lowery Clerk. 


Click for 

Findagrave memorial